Tuesday, May 06, 2003

OPERATION ENDURING NAUSEA

Some liberty-hating ne'r-do-wells say Paris--er, Freedom City, is the most romantic setting in the world. According to the folks at my favorite forum for nuanced political discussion, it's not. Instead, try the flight deck of a Floating Fortress(tm):
Us ladies here already supported President Bush... it's just been a loooooooong time since we've seen a REAL man leading the way.....and it's his manilness and values that make him so sexy.

Yesterday when GW got off the plane, all I could think was "He's so good-looking. What a cutie!" (Then I'd bounce back to "That's your president, woman. Knock it off.")

i am totally with you, that was exactly my thought. he is hot. i sent my sisterinlaw one of those photos of him and said the same thing to her, and all she said in return was "mmmmmmmm".... LOL. i admit to being pathetic, and i critcized the pathetic soccer moms for finding the bubbaloon attractive. i mean GOOD GRIEF, how can you even compare???

I guess some women just like sissy-men (evidence the popularity of Keanu Reeves and Leo DiCaprio). I want a man that looks and acts like a man. Give me Sean Connery (yes, even old and bald) or Tom Selleck any day. I like a man that makes me feel like a woman. Bush just has that manly vibe going on.

I think two of the most attractive things about President Bush is that he loves and respects his wife and family and that he looks to God for guidance. (He didn't look too bad in that suit, either.)

Then there was my favorite comment:

Manly man bump! Woo-hoo.

Justice O'Connor, get off the computer! Court is in session.

I need a cold shower. With bleach.