Thursday, May 01, 2003

HAD I KNOWN, I WOULD HAVE PICKED UP A CARD

Today, freedom-hating countries like France--er, Freedom, are celebrating May Day, typically as a celebration of the working class, endless dole lines, clove cigarettes, lukewarm mystery meats, etc. Thank goodness our Right-Thinking president has found a way to rechannel all that worthless energy:
NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim May 1, 2003, as Loyalty Day. I call upon all the people of the United States to join in support of this national observance. I also call upon government officials to display the flag of the United States on all government buildings on Loyalty Day.

How can you not love all these cute little slogans and names? Hope I can get enough rest before we have to start preparing for Hate Week!