Tuesday, January 14, 2003

WOW! AN UPDATE!

Well, for the first time in what seems like a zillion years, I've actually updated some things on this site (including fixing a glitch that obscured the last half-dozen posts -- my bad). In case you want to know what I've been doing with my life of late, you could read this. But you're not missing much.

You may also notice some microscopic changes to the layout of these pages (again, you're not missing much), plus the addition of some recent reads, listens and views in the column on your left. You may notice those will change about as often as the aforelinked description of my life; in both cases it's because I don't get out much, folks.

Next up: Maybe, just maybe, some more actual updates, including some more pretentious pics. Who knows, maybe I'll put up the last two holiday newsletters as well, considering my index page still links to the one from 2000 (and that link might still be broken). Hey -- at least I'm within the margin of error of the millenium.